Faded or non-existent lines in a parking lot are not only an eyesore but also a potential danger. If you need parking lot striping in WA, then Columbia Basin Striping can help. Get in touch with us today about your parking lot line painting needs.
What Do We Stripe?
We paint a variety of things to ensure optimum traffic control and safety. For example, we can paint:
- ADA signs: We can paint spots where people with mobility needs can park to ensure they have convenient access close to your business.
- Parking signs: Ensure that customers know where they can and can’t park with clear and bright parking signs.
- Speed bumps: Want to control the speed in your parking lot? Speed bumps are a great option. However, customers and visitors should know where the bumps are to avoid damage to their car, so we’ll paint them accordingly.
- Wheel stops: Want to ensure visitors’ cars don’t hit the curb or get too close to the sidewalk? Wheel stops are helpful. We’ll ensure that people can see them clearly.
- Curbs: If you have curbed zones, we’ll need to let people know where they are, as well as where they stop and start. Some colors designate drop-off and pickup zones, while other colors indicate that people can park there freely. Red also means that no parking is allowed.
- Custom work: If you have specific purposes or zones for your parking lot, we can do custom work. Let us know what you need.
Whatever type of parking lot striping you need, rely on us to provide quality results that won’t fade quickly or smear easily. We can also maintain your lot painting.
How Can You Get in Touch?
We offer free estimates for our services. Please call us at 509-879-1210 or fill out our online form to learn more. We look forward to helping you!